Lumex Fast Alert Basic Patient Alarm with Bed Pad
About this item
About this item
The Lumex Fast Alert Basic Patient Alarm with Bed Pad offers reliable security. It has a slim design that fits comfortably in a variety of places. The wheelchair alarm pad easily secures with a self-contained clip. It comes with a boot cover that will help to prevent damage if it gets dropped. The home health care device has a convenient on and off switch as well as a low battery indicator. It is white in color. The Lumex Fast Alert Basic Patient Alarm with Bed Pad is pressure sensitive.
Lumex Fast Alert Basic Patient Alarm with Bed Pad:
- Easily secures with self contained clip onto areas such as wheelchairs
- Delay function allows for 0 or 2 second delay to reduce likelihood of false alarms with restless users
- Comes with protective boot cover to prevent damage if dropped
- Off switch and low battery indicator
- Wheelchair alarm pad color: white
- Pressure sensitive pad with 1 year warranty connects to alarm
- Product type: alarm-related
- Color: white
- Generic specifications
- Requires 1 9V battery (not included)
- Convenient dual volume settings: 70dB and 90dB
- Bed pad: 10'' H x 29'' W
- Overall height - top to bottom: 2''
- Overall width - side to side: 4.25''
- Overall product weight: 2.3 lbs
- Overall depth - front to back: 29''
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.5|
Ask a question
Q. is it possible for the alarm to ring in another area than the room the "alarm pad" is being used in?
- I would say, there's not an easy way to do this. If it's another room that is adjacent, you could put a hole through the wall so that the alarm box is in one room, the cord goes through the wall, and the pad is in the other room. I ddin't see any way to disconnect the cord or extend it.by PanamaJewel5/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?