Lucky Charms® Cereal 20.5 oz. Box
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Frosted toasted oat cereal with marshmallows.
Whole Grain First Ingredient, They're Magically Delicious, 6 Swirled Moons!, 110 Calories per Serving, Good Source of Calcium
Ingredients: Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Oat Flour, Corn Syrup, Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Dextrose, Salt, Gelatin, Trisodium Phosphate, Canola Oil, Yellows 5 & 6, Red 40, Blue 1 and Other Color Added, Natural and Artificial Flavor. Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added to Preserve Freshness. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Zinc and Iron (Mineral Nutrients), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), a B Vitamin (Niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin A (Palmitate), a B Vitamin (Folic Acid), Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3.
Explore this item
|Nutrient Content Claims:||Low Fat|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.50 x 9.50 x 12.81 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||15|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 1||2|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||1|
|Sodium 170 Mg||7|
|Potassium 50 Mg||7|
|Total Carbohydrate 22 G||9|
|Dietary Fiber 2 G||6|
|Sugars 10 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hello Kell! I'm Rakeb from General Mills. All sizes of our regular Lucky Charms are gluten-free (Chocolate Lucky Charms are not gluten-free). The gluten-free product will be clearly marked on the side panel of packages. If you have any further questions, please let me know. ~Rakebby Rakeb1/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is not advertised as gluten free.by CommunityAnswer12/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this is gluten free.by CommunityAnswer2/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi! I'm Rakeb from General Mills. Lucky Charm cereal has been Gluten Free since October 2015. The ‘Gluten Free’ claim is printed on the side panels of the box, below the ingredient deck and also on the opposite side. If the box does not bare the ‘gluten free’ claim on either side panels, the box you currently have was produced prior to October 2015 and is not gluten free. If you have any further questions, please let me know. ~Rakebby Rakeb1/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Clearance$18.57 List price $20.82Save $2.25