Lucha Libre AAA: Heroes del Ring is an addictively fresh and entertaining first look at the highly acrobatic fighting sport and the compelling luchadores who risk life and limb to deliver electrifying battles inside the six-sided ring. Lucha Libre AAA: Heroes del Ring features an evolutionary popularity-based scoring system allowing fans to unlock increasingly acrobatic and devastating signature moves based on the user's ability to gain the support of the audience through the execution of taunts aimed at humiliating opponents. Lucha Libre AAA: Heroes del Ring also introduces more than 30 different real life luchadores from the AAA league, authentic Mexican wrestling venues, fully customizable character and mask editor system, and unique online gameplay modes including Mask vs. Hair where up to four players wager their mask or hair against their opponents in a winner-takes-all battle royal.
- Innovative Scoring System: Unique to Lucha Libre is the fact that wrestlers need to gain the support of the crowd in order to win the match as players increase their popularity they will be able to unlock progressively more deadly moves which they will be able to inflict upon their opponent.
- Mexican Lucha Libre Based Gameplay: Whether playing as a Tecnico (Good Guy) or a Rudo (Bad Guy), the Lucha Libre style of wrestling features a fast and acrobatic style of gameplay in which gamers employ a sophisticated yet fun system of strikes/counter-strikes, extreme aerial assaults and character-specific specialty moves in order to defeat their foe.
- Real Mexican Luchadores: Gamers may play as any of 30 different real-life luchadores featured in the AAA League. All fighters retain their own signature movements, taunts, and alignment with either the Tecnicos or the Rudos.
- Authentic Mexican Wrestling Venues: In Lucha Libre AAA: Hroes del Ring matches will take place in the same arenas used by the AAA, as well as, locations which are representative of the Mexican culture and Lucha Libre legend.
- Customizable Character Editor: Featuring a never before seen 'Mask Editor', the game's 'Create a Fighter' feature allows players to design their own luchador from the mask down while choosing from a massive collection of customizable clothes, accessories, body characteristics and clan allegiance.
- Online Gameplay featuring Mask vs. Hair mode: The game offers intense and competitive online matches for up to four players where users can fight as any of the 30 existing luchadores or as a character which they have created themselves. In this mode, wrestlers wager their mask or hair against their opponents in a winner-take-all battle against humiliation!
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Mild Blood, Mild Suggestive Themes, and Violence