Lucas Oil Power Steering Stop Leak, 12 oz
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Lucas Oil Power Steering Stop Leak eliminates hard spots and stops seal leaks. This formula is a blend of special oils and petroleum-extracted additives. It contains no solvents and has no harmful long-term effects. As a matter of fact, Lucas Oil Power Steering Stop Leak is an excellent preventative maintenance product for new units.
Lucas Oil Power Steering Stop Leak, 12 oz:
- Renews worn rack and pinions
- Totally controls slack, squeals and tight steering
- Guaranteed to stop all seal leaks
- Compatible with all power steering fluids
- Model# 10008
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.5 x 2.5 x 8.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Everyone told me to just put the stop leak straight in, don't worry about siphoning anything and that worked for me.by TechMarine9010/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?