Lucas Oil Power Steering Stop Leak, 12 oz
Customers also considered
- $5.58 Was $7.97Save $2.39
- $7.07 Was $8.88Save $1.81
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Lucas Oil Power Steering Stop Leak eliminates hard spots and stops seal leaks. This formula is a blend of special oils and petroleum-extracted additives. It contains no solvents and has no harmful long-term effects. As a matter of fact, Lucas Oil Power Steering Stop Leak is an excellent preventative maintenance product for new units.
Lucas Oil Power Steering Stop Leak, 12 oz:
- Renews worn rack and pinions
- Totally controls slack, squeals and tight steering
- Guaranteed to stop all seal leaks
- Compatible with all power steering fluids
- Model# 10008
|Primary Shelf ID:||1106402|
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||10008|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.50 x 2.50 x 8.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Either way. I used a turkey blaster to remove some fluid from the reservoir. Then just add the Lucas in place of fluid. If the leak continues, keep adding Lucas. It's thick like cold molasses so it may slow down the leak as you replace more of the lost fluid with it. I've never seen it actually fix a leak just slow it down for awhile while I found a second job to save up for repairs.by hydromet6/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Everyone told me to just put the stop leak straight in, don't worry about siphoning anything and that worked for me.by TechMarine906/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products