About this item
Use the unique Trackback feature on this Lowrance Mark-5X Fishfinder, 000-00175-001. This feature offers immediate scroll back to review multiple pages of EchoSounder history to find those elusive fish. With the 300W RMS sounder on the Lowrance fishfinder, you can look for fish at depths of up to 1,000'. This pro fishfinder has an optimized automatic mode for high-performance finding with turn-on-and-fish ease. With the case and mounting design of the Lowrance Mark-5X Fishfinder, 000-00175-001, you can enjoy easy, one-handed tilt and swivel view adjustment, removal and reinstallation. Use the high-resolution 5", 480 x 480 pixel film SuperTwist LCD to maximize visibility and target detail, even in direct sunlight. The included dual-frequency, 83/200 kHz Skimmer transom-mount transducer comes complete with an internal temperature sensor.
Lowrance 000-00175-001 Mark 5X Pro Fishfinder:
- Optimized automatic mode for high-performance finding with turn-on-and-fish ease
- High-resolution 5", 480 x 480 pixel film SuperTwist LCD maximizes visibility, target detail and separation - even in direct sunlight
- Dual-frequency, 83/200 kHz Skimmer transom-mount transducer with internal temperature sensor
- 300W RMS sounder provides fishfinding to 1,000' depths
- Unique Trackback feature offers immediate scroll-back to review multiple pages of EchoSounder history
- Case/mounting design provides easy, 1-handed tilt/swivel view adjustment, removal and reinstall
- Fits same cutout for previous 5" models for in-dash installations
- Uniplug .25-turn connectors compatible with earlier Lowrance Uniplug installations to simplify upgrades
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.5 x 8.6 x 5.6|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.