Similar items in stock
- Rollbackfrom $13.00Save $3.98
- Rollbackfrom $25.00
Loving Moments by Leading Lady Maternity Wirefree Softcup Nursing Bra with Full Sling, 2-Pack
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $13.00Save $3.98
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Loving Moments by Leading Lady Maternity Nursing Bra offers comfortable support during your day and nursing time thanks to the easy cup access and smooth fabric. You will love this item as it is a perfect addition to your wardrobe for feeding baby throughout the day. The wire-free nursing bra with full sling provides full coverage and has no wires that could be uncomfortable to wear. Made from 95 percent cotton and 5 percent spandex, it is breathable and stretchable.
Loving Moments by Leading Lady Maternity Wire-free Softcup Nursing Bra with Full Sling, 2 Pack:
- 95% cotton, 5% spandex
- Adjustable shoulder straps with clip closure for easy cup access
- Slightly padded
- Keeps nursing pads in place to avoid leaks
- Lace trim for a beautiful look
- Machine wash warm with like colors and tumble dry low
- The adjustable nursing bra comes in a 2 pack
Fabric Care Instructions: iron as needed using low temperature; use non-chlorine bleach when needed; Line Dry; Hand Wash
Explore this item
|Color:||White , Multicolor|
|Fabric Content:||hand wash , line dry , use non-chlorine bleach when needed , iron as needed using low temperature|
|Clothing Category:||Maternity Wear|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||9.72|
|Primary Shelf ID:||538919|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it has hooks in the front for easy access. The back also has hooks like any standard bra.by schwarzeperle7/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It hooks in the back and the clips in the front are wonderful and soooo convenientby bjboop665/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by bttgriego4/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bra has typical nursing bra "hook" clips for the nursing portion and normal bra hooks in the back.by Frey2E3/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does have hooks, it resembles traditional nursing bras.by HM10063/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it has hooks, very easily accessible - buy it, you wont be sorry, by far the most comfortable bra ever!!!by MihiC2/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- its a clasp, so more like a hook. Its great works really well. Doesn't come undone when you don't need it too but easy enough when you do.by JAMJAM842/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Back of bra has double hook and eye closeure Bra cups have a plastic clip. this is normal for any nursing bra.by ChickyM4/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are three hooks in the back like normal bras. There are clips to remove each cup for feeding. Hope this helps!by Spoon151/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has hooks in the back like a normal bra.by sesomai141/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. will these help with dd cups and i only get good support with under wire will these give me the support i need?
- no these will NOT help with any support. they have no support its like a sports bra but made out of cotton t-shirt material. i usually get wire and some padding bras also. these have NO padding... it literally is one layer like a t-shirt. I bought a bunch of bras (got free shipping) and returned to a store the ones i did not need (With my packing slip).by Lana1710/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, these will hold your nursing pads in place and offer very light support, but will not offer decent support like an underwire bra would. I am a d cup and find these to be very comfortable just for around the house.by mamaof6boys8/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Best support and comfort ever. I wear the DD ones.by Devhark7/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?