Lou Ana All Natural Coconut Oil, 31.5 fl oz
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Useful in cooking and frying, Lou Ana Pure Coconut Oil is non-hydrogenated and contains no trans fat. Lou Ana Coconut Oil is made of pure coconut oil and satisfies kosher dietary requirements. Lou Ana Pure Coconut Oil can be used to cook a variety of foods. This jar contains 31.5 fl oz of Lou Ana All Natural Coconut Oil.
Lou Ana All Natural Coconut Oil, 31.5 fl oz:
- Coconut oil
- 0 grams of trans fat
- 100% pure
Warnings: Oil will burn if overheated. Do not leave unattended. Do not put wateron hot or flaming oil. Do not refill bottle with hot oil. If oil smokes:reduce heat. If oil catches fire: turn off heat. Cover until cool.
Ingredients: Coconut Oil.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.116|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.89 x 3.51 x 8.54|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||120|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 14 G||22|
|Saturated Fat 12 G||60|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 0 Mg||0|
|Total Carbohydrate 0 G||0|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. does this oil expire.i bought mine from walmart in 2012 and the best before date is nolonger clear
- Coconut oil does go bad. The main concensus is that; 8 years is bad. 2-4 is normal and most oils are perfectly fine in the first year. Open it and see if it smells or looks bad. If it seems O.K. it should be fine.by CommunityAnswer9/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I read that LouAna Coconut oil has a fifteen month shelf life. Here is where I found this info: http://www.coconutoilfacts.org/by ValueConsciousShoper9/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- As a consumer, I can only give my best guess. Since this brand is not labeled , "raw" or "organic", and the fact that there is no coconut smell and taste, I can say that with certainty, this coconut oil is REFINED. However, it is non-hydrogenated, that indeed may make a difference to some health conscious consumers.by momof8kids9/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- this coconut oil is refined. I called and spoke to a representative at Ventura Foods who confirmed this.by eclipst9/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (67) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I give the oil product to my dog. She enjoys her meals . I do not have any particular reason other than she has a dense coat of fur and it might make it nicer. I like to think it may do her insides better. I use the product that is liquid at room temperature.by Masseamike11/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Your best bet would be to ask your vet. Since he knows the specific allergy/allergies that needs to be treated, he would probably be able to advise you as to which kind of coconut oil would be the most effective for this purpose. Considering that Lou Ana is more highly processed than unrefined coconut oil, it may not contain as many health benefits as the unrefined brands. My personal choice would be extra virgin coconut oil as it is minimally processed and retains the inherent health benefits.by ValueConsciousShoper9/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?