About this item
Biscoff Creamy Spread is a delicious European alternative to peanut butter. This sweet spread is excellent on toast, in a sandwich with jam or even on apples. The Biscoff spread, 14 oz, is a vegan spread that is made using Biscoff cookies to provide a sweet taste with all-natural ingredients.
Biscoff 65% (Wheat Flour, Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Contains One Or More of Soy Bean Oil, Sun Flower Oil, Canola Oil, Palm Oil), Soy Flour, Brown Sugar, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate), Salt, Cinnamon), Canola Oil, Sugar, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Citric Acid. Contains: Wheat, Soy.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.952 x 2.952 x 4.488|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||53|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 6 G||9|
|Saturated Fat 1 G||6|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 33 Mg||1|
|Total Carboydrate 8 G||3|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1 G||0|
|Sugars 5 G|
|Protein 0.5 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
- I just paid 3.78 on here, since you can't find it in the stores anymore, people are trying to see what they have a lot higher.by Aldt10/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The listing you are looking at is an error because it does not state the number of jars the customer would receive. I noticed that too because I wanted to try a single jar of the crunchy but could not find a 'single' jar listing for it. A similar listing does state 8 jars for the price you are seeing.by mrblueu1/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is an error, probably but just in case I buy it individually.by Diamonddiana2/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, there is no error. The price for a single jar is $3.78. The listing that is over $30 is for a pack of eight jars.by pcw19784/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Have not been able to find it in supermarkets. Found some at Target but Walmart has the best price.by garwol4/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- it is no longer I the stores here, I could only find it online.by Aldt5/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would assume in most stores it would be in the same isle of the other spread products such as peanut butter.by mrblueu1/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Look in the peanut butter and jelly aisle. It is at eye level in most stores.by Diamonddiana3/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Don't see anything non-kosher in the list of ingredients but it is not certified.by garwol10/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This spread is not certified kosher.by CommunityAnswer8/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?