About this item
Lotus Biscoff Spread is a delicious European alternative to peanut butter. Made with original Biscoff cookies, this sweet 14 oz Lotus Spread is excellent on toast, in a sandwich with jam or even on apples. The Lotus Biscoff Cookie Spread comes in a pack of 8 jars.
Lotus Biscoff Spread:
- Delicious European alternative to peanut butter
- Excellent on toast, in a sandwich with jam, or even on apples
- Made with original Biscoff cookies
- Comes in packs of 8 jars
Biscoff 57% (Wheat Flour, Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Contains One Or More of Soy Bean Oil, Sun Flower Oil, Canola Oil. Palm Oil), Soy Flour, Brown Sugar, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate), Salt, Cinnamon), Canola Oil, Sugar, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Citric Acid. Allergy Warning: Contains Wheat, Soy.
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.38|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.95 x 2.95 x 4.55|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||52|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 6 G||9|
|Saturated Fat 1 G||4|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 33 Mg||1|
|Total Carboydrate 8 G||3|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 5 G|
|Protein 0.5 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- They came in glass jars previously. I have since purchased these in plastic jars !by ppopp458/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- plasticby LOVEBiscoff11/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Glassby Quihi10/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Juice concentrates (Pear, Grape, Pineapple, Maltodextrin (Dietary fiber), Blackberries, Fruit Pectin, Natural flavor, Citric Acid.by Quihi1/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- If you view the single jar info (not the 8-pack), here are the ingredients listed: Biscoff 65% (Wheat Flour, Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Contains One Or More of Soy Bean Oil, Sun Flower Oil, Canola Oil, Palm Oil), Soy Flour, Brown Sugar, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate), Salt, Cinnamon), Canola Oil, Sugar, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Citric Acid. Contains: Wheat, Soy.by Debberella1/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?