Customers also viewed these products
Lost Planet 3 (PS3)
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Lost Planet 3 introduces Jim Peyton, a Utility Rig pilot who leaves Earth to take on a hazardous but lucrative contract on E.D.N. III. Working for Neo-Venus Construction (NEVEC), Jim is one of a select few pioneers at the Coronis base surveying the uncharted terrain and obtaining samples of the planet's natural energy source - Thermal Energy, which NEVEC believes will save Earth's energy crisis. As the months pass, it becomes apparent that things are not as they seem on E.D.N. III. Who is the mysterious figure that seems to be tracking Jim's every move? What is NEVEC base chief Braddock hiding and can Dr. Roman help Jim uncover the truth before it's too late? Lost Planet 3 delivers a mix of action both inside and outside of Jim's utility rig vehicle.
- Return to extreme conditions - Taking the series back to its roots, Lost Planet 3 returns to E.D.N. III, delivering a dyanmic game world that's more dangerous than ever before.
- Brave the terrifying - Play as blue collar worker Jim Peyton, risking assignments in treacherous conditions to earn his hazard pay and return home to his family.
- Home away from home - Protect yourself from hostile Akrid and the unpredictable ice storms on E.D.N. III with your utility rig. Equipped with an assortment of tools, including the new winch that can grab your enemies at range and the drill that can destroy creatures of any size, players will need to learn to use the rig to their advantage in order to survive.
- Gameplay Variety - Take to the extreme conditions on foot or utilize the safety of the rig for first person combat sequences.
- Stormy weather - The ever changing weather system of E.D.N. III affects the way you play with conditions that create an imposing environment players will need to adapt to.
- Intense, cinematic experience - Developed with the Unreal Engine 3, Lost Planet 3 present a visually stunning and unique terrain that impacts the gameplay.
- Killer enemies - The akrid are back, bigger and angrier. The new Spitter akrid is a giant scorpion like creature that can debilitate Jim with its poisonous ichors and giant stabbing stringer. Figuring out how to sever its tail both on-foot and in the rig is the only way to defeat it.
- Save your energy! - Harvest energy by planting thermal posts and use the supply to upgrade your weapons. The longer you leave your post in the ground the more energy you'll source but this reward brings with it the threat of increasing Akrid reproduction, adding even more risks to the unstable environment. Will the reward be worth the risk?
- Reveal the hidden truths of E.D.M. III - The uncharted world has many secrets locked away. What is E.D.N. III hiding? All will be revealed in Lost Planet 3.
- Lonely Planet? - Lost Planet 3 will support a full set of multiplayer modes that enhance players experience of the Lost Planet world.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Blood, Mild Language, and Violence
|Video Game Collection:||Lost Planet|
|Is Downloadable Content Available:||Y|
|Genre:||Fighting & Shooting|
|Required Peripherals:||Controller (Rumble)|
|Is Online Multiplayer Available:||Y|
|Video Game Platform:||PlayStation 3|
|Subgenre:||Third Person Shooter|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||013388340392|
|Publisher:||Capcom CO., LTD|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.30 x 0.60 x 6.70 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.