Customers also viewed these products
Lost Planet 2 (Xbox 360)
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Set over ten years after the events of the first game, the story of Lost Planet 2 begins after terraforming efforts have melted away the iconic snow and ice of E.D.N III giving way to harsh deserts, lush jungles, and city environments. Players control their hero through six interconnected episodes, each seen from the perspective of a different human faction residing on the planet. Utilizing Capcom's proprietary graphics engine, MT Framework 2.0, the planet comes to life with foliage and structures that react to the massive explosions resulting from the battles that are taking place all over the planet. The true stars of Lost Planet 2 are the larger than life Akrid that inhabit E.D.N. III. Players will utilize teamwork tactics, their arsenal of weapons, and numerous robotic vital suits as they fight for control of the thermal energy that is held within these beasts.
- 4-player co-op action: Team up to battle the giant Akrid in explosive 4 player co-operative play. Teamwork is the player's key to victory as the team is dependent on each other to succeed and survive.
- Single-player game evolves based on players decisions and actions.
- Deep level of character customization: Players will have hundreds of different ways to customize their look to truly help them define their character on the battlefield both on- and offline. Certain weapons can also be customized to suit individual player style.
- Beautiful massive environments: Capcom's advanced graphics engine, MT Framework 2.0, will bring the game to life with the next step in 3D fidelity and performance.
- Massive scale of enemies: Players skill on the battlefield and work as a team will be tested like never before against the giant Akrid. Players will utilize teamwork tactics, new weapons and a variety of vital suits (VS) to fight these larger-than-life bosses.
- Rewards System- Players will receive rewards for assisting teammates and contributing to the team's success.
- Up to 16-player Multiplayer modes and online ranking system.
- Exciting new VS features- Based on fan feedback, the team has implemented an unbelievable variety of Vital Suits and new ways to combat VS's. The new VS system will have a powerful impact on the way the player takes to the war zone in Lost Planet 2.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Animated Blood, Language, Suggestive Themes, and Violence
|Is Downloadable Content Available:||Y|
|Genre:||Fighting & Shooting|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1040579|
|Required Peripherals:||Controller (Rumble)|
|Is Online Multiplayer Available:||Y|
|Video Game Platform:||Xbox 360|
|Compatible Devices:||Game console|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||33019|
|Subgenre:||Third Person Shooter|
|Publisher:||Capcom CO., LTD|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.00 x 0.50 x 7.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The back of the case says you can co-op 1-2 players offline. Although I have not tried it yetby Kilroy3656/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes their will be an offline multiplayer or coop i cant remember but not bothby taytay55556/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. However I would recommend not playing it split screen unless you have a nice big tv. Instead of the traditional 50/50 split, it splits the screen into 4ths and you get the top left and bottom right as your player screens and the other 2 are turned into maps.by Kilroy3656/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?