Consider these popular products
- $79.99 Was $86.80Save $6.81
- $129.99 Was $149.99Save $20.00
- $174.99 Was $199.99Save $25.00
- $100.00 Was $134.18Save $34.18
- $19.99 Was $24.55Save $4.56
- $219.99 Was $249.99Save $30.00
- $110.64 List price $149.99Save $39.35
Lorex LW2220 Outdoor Wireless Camera
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Lorex LW2220 Outdoor Wireless Camera features a mechanical IR cut filter which automatically moves in front or away from the lens to enhance color in daylight. Constructed of aluminum, this Wireless Surveillance Camera is rated for outdoor placement. Attach the wireless receiver in minutes to your TV or Security DVR. The Outdoor Security Camera includes a micro receiver, 2 times power adapters, RCA to BNC adapter and camera mounting hardware. The camera features a microphone for listen-in-audio and night vision to keep you protected day and night. The Lorex LW2220 Outdoor Wireless Camera is a top-notch addition to your home or office security system, giving you peace of mind.
Lorex LW2220 Outdoor Wireless Camera:
- Microphone for listen-in audio
- 90' of night vision
- Metal body
- 48-degree field of view
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.36 x 3.0 x 5.3|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The resolution is 640 x 480. For more info, simply Google "Lorex LW2220_MANUAL_EN_R1_web" to download the full manual in PDF format from the Lorex website. Then go to page 20 of that manual for all the detailed specs.by Rustie67/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, a/c power must be activeby Jamoe10/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have my camera about 60feet from the receiver and get clear video in the daylight hours true color but the night vision is black & white and grainy at times but still visibleby Jamoe10/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?