For the first time ever, The Lord of the Rings comes to the Wii, taking full advantage of the Wii-mote and Nunchuck delivering action-packed motion-controlled gameplay. Players assume the role of Aragorn to take on his greatest quests from The Lord of the Rings trilogy. Wielding a sword, shield, bow and spear, fans will battle enemies, lead armies and journey through a colorful and fresh rendition of Middle-earth. Players can even switch between spear and sword on horseback; taking down evil foes in a truly action-packed gameplay experience. Two-player co-op gameplay featuring Gandalf allows kids, families and friends to work together in the heart of the action.
- Extension of the LOTR Universe: Journey through Middle-earth as Aragorn and live out the heroic adventures through The Lord of the Rings trilogy.
- Intuitive Motion-Control Gameplay: Take full advantage of the Wii-Remote and Nunchuk for intuitive and immersive motion-control gameplay including swordplay, archery, spears and more!
- Attack on Horseback: Scatter the enemy and charge down the foes on horseback. While mounted, use your sword and spear to defeat assailants.
- Easy Co-Op Play: Sophisticated and novice gamers can play together with easy drop-in, drop-out co-op play. Kids, families and friends can work together as Aragorn and Gandalf to share in the experience at any time.
- Unique Second Player Features: Wield the power of Gandalf to inflict magical attacks upon the minions of Sauron and to restore and protect Aragorn, the Fellowship and goodly forces.
- Battle Familiar Enemies: Players will encounter and battle fierce creatures from The Lord of the Rings trilogy such as Orcs, Spiders and Ringwraiths.
- Unleash Special Character Skills: On the battlefield, use Aragorns Battle Cry to terrify enemies, while strengthening the player and their troops.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Fantasy Violence