About this item
The Logitech MK520 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse lets you get convenience and control comfortably at your fingertips. Concave keys with softly rounded edges let your fingertips glide from key to key. The contoured full-size wireless laser mouse with soft rubber side grips helps for smooth, accurate cursor control on just about any surface. The Logitech MK520 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse has advanced 2.4 GHz technology for powerful connectivity without any delays or dropouts. You can change volume, mute or skip to the next song instantly without using your mouse. The full-size wireless keyboard has up to three years of battery life and wireless laser mouse has one year battery life. The tiny Unifying receiver connects the wireless combo keyboard and mouse, as well as other compatible devices like a number pad, avoiding the need to tie up your USB ports with multiple receivers.
Logitech MK520 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse:
- With softly rounded keys, a full-size layout and a palm rest, this keyboard that comes with the wireless combo keyboard and mouse treats your hands right
- The laser mouse keeps your hand happy and supported with contoured sides and soft rubber grips
- The Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse are so energy efficient you just might forget they use batteries at all
- Tiny wireless receiver stays in your laptop there's no need to unplug it when you move around and connects both the keyboard and mouse
- Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless
- Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse has adjustable tilt legs
- Instant media access
- Easy keyboard storage
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||18.6 x 8.2 x 2.9|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
Policies & Plans
Dual Electronics Corp. warrants this product to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five years from the date of the original purchase.
Dual Electronics Corp. agrees, at our option, during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish an equal new, renewed or comparable product (whichever is deemed necessary) in exchange without charges, subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of the date of purchase. Subsequent replacement products are warranted for the balance of the original warranty period.
Who is covered? This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser for products purchased and used in the U.S.A.
What is covered? This warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in this product. The following are not covered: installation/removal costs, damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, product modification, improper installation, incorrect line voltage, unauthorized repair or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product, or damage occurring during return shipment of the product.