Logitech G13 Advanced Gameboard
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
G13 includes 25 programmable G-keys that simplify complex actions by allowing you to configure up to 75 unique functions across three different modes with three macros per key. With G-keys, instant access to a variety of customizable functions is just a click away. Harness the power of G-keys to configure single key presses, complex macros or intricate LUA scripts on the fly. Quickly simplify actions to stay immersed in your game and never lose a step.
Logitech G13 Advanced Gameboard:
- 25 fully programmable G-keys
- Backlit LCD gamepanel
- Programmable mini joystick
- Contoured game board design
- Custom-color backlighting
- Onboard memory profiles
- Multi-key input
- Solid, stable design
- Easy-to-setup software
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.2 x 9.1 x 3.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No it can't be moved, but I haven't heard of any problems with it from right-handed people. In fact, I have to assume that's who designed it, so that you can still use your right hand for your mouse, as you will be using both for many games. I am personally left handed and have no problems using this with my left hand and the mouse with my hand at the same time to move camera angle and for other mouse functions. I have not heard of mirror version of it with the stick on the left.by Sariosam5/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not on this product, though that would have been interestingby CollieMel3/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it can't be move to other side and i dont believe there are making a lefthanded product--but u can check there sight to see.by wknight111/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The 'control stick' is used as an alternate to the traditional ASWD keys for the functions in most games such as strafe. The 'Control Stick' is fixed in one location as it is to replace the ASWD keys and their functions all together while still allowing the user a fully functional mouse. There is no 'Right Handed' version, A Left Handed version would be more appropriate however.by Twysted1/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This game pad is meant to be held in the left hand. You hold your mouse or joystick, whatever you use, in your dominate right hand. But to answer your question, no, i do not believe there is a right hand versionby o81121/3/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products