LogicMark Guardian Alert 911 Emergency Alert System, 1ct
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enjoy the freedom of independent living with help from the LogicMark Guardian Alert 911 Emergency Alert System. Use it to talk directly to an emergency operator with the touch of one button on the pendant. The convenient Guardian alert system requires no monitoring fees, service charges or contracts.
LogicMark Guardian Alert 911 Emergency Alert System, 1 count:
- Personal emergency alert system, 1 count
- Plugs into the phone jack
- Talk directly to an emergency operator with the touch of a button
- No monitoring fees, service charges or contracts
|Contained Battery Type:||Alkaline|
|Primary Shelf ID:||623461|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.00 x 8.00 x 3.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It works like a regular phone, so when she pushes the button it only dials 911 and an emergency operator will answer. This device does not call to an answering center and does not dial other numbers.by georgieb12/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This won't call a family member, it dials strait into 911 dispatch. I called them ahead of time and set it up for a friend, They walked her through it all. You would have to call and set it up for your mom, they asked for address, name and age and logged it into the system and said if she pushed the button and didn't answer they would send an officer to check on her. Hope this helps.by Sistika2/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. Anyone can use the Guardian Alert 911, including those that are deaf. The issue is that your mother will not be able to hear the 911 operator to communicate. What we suggest in these situations is for the family to contact the local authorities (usually the non emergency number or the public affairs officer) and notify them that the individual is deaf and therefore if an emergency call is placed, they will not be able to hear the 911 operator. The authorities should be able to note this on the individual's caller ID information as well as note to send the appropriate response team (IE: paramedics instead of the police). How the Logic Mark systems work is typically they will call one of the family members or 911 operators and then the individual will speak into the pendant or to the unit. That will let people know they are in need of help. You can set up the order in which people and 911 are called. Please let me know if you have any additional questions or if more explanation is needed. Thanks!by QuestProducts11/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- What you see in the picture sitting on the base is what you wear around your neck or with a clip (included) on pocket or waistband. It is very light and comes with a lanyard.by georgieb17/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (20) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is worn around the neck on a lanyard. It is bigger than a pendant and smaller than a small walkie talkie. The picture is of the device setting in a cradle, that is what hangs on the lanyard. Hope that helps.by Sistika7/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. This comes with the Base unit (pictured) and the Pendant (also pictured). You can have the Pendant sitting in the base unit or on you. This product comes with a Belt Clip and a lanyard so you may choose to have it attached to you either by belt clip or hanging around your neck. The product also comes with a great operating instructions guide that is very simple to read. It will explain step by step process how to make sure the Pendant is within the correct range of the base unit. Please let me know if you have any other questions!by QuestProducts7/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (25) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I think if you have a second phone or can find a 3 way splitter it would work.by Zdoodle12/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Not this unit, but i did see one that sells for $249.00 that works with multiple pendants.by Mark74512/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $97.56 Was $159.73Save $62.17