About this item
The Loggerhead Tools 8" Bionic Grip is an open-ended version of the patented, award-winning Bionic Wrench. This new hand tool brings together the best features of a pair of pliers and an adjustable wrench. Like the Bionic Wrench, the Loggerhead Tools 8" Bionic Grip distributes force around a work surface and automatically grips multiple sizes of nuts and bolts, with no prefitting needed. However, the Bionic Grip's open-ended head can fit over work that is difficult or impossible to reach with a closed-headed wrench. The Loggerhead Tool has four serrated jaw surfaces and an interlock mechanism that stays locked while under torque load. Use this Loggerhead Bionic Wrench on household plumbing or for hydraulic and air line fittings that need to be replaced, added or taken off.
Loggerhead Tools 8" Bionic Grip:
- Brings together the best features of a pair of pliers and an adjustable wrench
- Distributes force around a work surface
- Automatically grips multiple sizes of nuts and bolts
- Terrific for use on household plumbing or hydraulic and air line fittings
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||12.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.0 x 9.0 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I dont have this wrench, but I do have arthritis and I try to stick to 6 inch tools. It is not just the length of them, but the span of the two handles, 8 inch is too hard to squeeze with arthritis, at least for me and I am quite active with tools. Hope I helped, ---katieby mag1ck11/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?