About this item
Another fine example from our great-grandfather, Joseph Lodge's legacy as an American manufacturer of cookware, is the Lodge Logic Cast Iron Reversible Pro Grid Iron Griddle. This must-have piece of your collection is perfect for those who want the versatility of a griddle and the flavor of a grill. This Foundry-seasoned, ribbed and flat cast iron reversible griddle will meet even the highest cooking demands. Cook your entire breakfast on the flat griddle while using only two burners on your stovetop. Flip it over on the grill side to prepare burgers, chicken, steaks and vegetables for lunch or dinner. The Lodge Logic Cast Iron Reversible Pro Grid Iron Griddle is seriously one of the most versatile tools you could have in your kitchen. Campers and tailgaters love them! No other cookware has the same heat retention as cast iron. Proudly made in the USA since 1896! Now let's eat!
Lodge Logic Cast Iron Pro Grid Iron Reversible Griddle:
- Cooking surface measures: 20" Long x 10-7/18" Wide
- Lodge Logic Cast Iron Reversible Pro Grid Iron Griddle has the original non-stick surface
- Large enough to fit over 2 burners on standard stovetop
- Lodge Logic cast iron griddle is ribbed on one side and smooth on the other
- Optional Rectangle Grill Press available ~ not included (Model# LGP3)
- Optional Round Grill Press available for cast iron reversible griddle ~ not included (Model# LGPR3)
- Optional Pan Scraper available ~ not included (Model# SCRAPERPK)
- Optional Grill Pan Scraper available for Lodge Logic cast iron griddle ~ not included (Model# SCRAPERGPK)
- Optional Ribbed Panini Press ~ not included (Model# LPP3)
- Optional Flat Iron Grill Press ~ not included
- Safe for cooking on all cooking surfaces: electric, gas and induction stovetops, oven, fire and grill
- Seasoned cast iron is the original nonstick surface
- Cast iron is best for even heating and heat retention
- Cast iron is an excellent source of nutritional iron
- Natural Healthy Cooking
- Cast iron is economical and durable
- Makes a great gift
- Made in the USA
- Model# LPGI3
To Clean and Maintain Seasoning:
- Hand wash (add a little soap if you prefer)
- Rub with cooking oil
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||14.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||20.0 x 10.5 x 0.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.