About this item
With the Lodge Logic 5 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven we are proud to carry on the legacy started by our great grandfather, Joseph Lodge, as the sole American manufacturer of cast iron cookware. Cooks can prepare their favorite meals upon purchase and make healthy meals day after day, generation after generation. This Lodge Logic 5 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven is brutally tough for decades of cooking. It is Foundry-seasoned for a natural, easy-release surface that improves with each use. This little beauty is the right tool for searing, sauteing, simmering, braising,baking, roasting and frying. It is designed with self-basting tips that allow condensing liquid to fall onto the food, maintaining moisture. Use it to create awesome cobblers, souffles and many more delicious recipes! You will find it perfect for use at home in the oven, on the stove (electric, gas or induction!), on the grill or over the campfire. Proudly made in the USA since 1896! Now let's eat!
Lodge Logic Cast Iron 5 Quart Dutch Oven:
- Lodge Logic 5 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven Measures: 10-1/4" Diameter; 4-3/4" Deep
- Foundry-seasoned and ready to use
- The Lodge Logic Cast Iron Dutch Oven has sturdy integral ovenproof handles
- Optional Pan Scraper available ~ not included (Model # SCRAPERPK)
- Optional Silicone Assist Handle available in a variety of colors and protects hands safely from heat up to 450F ~ not included (Model# ASAHH11 is black)
- The Lodge Logic Cast Iron Dutch Oven has an optional glass lid available ~ not included (Model# GC10)
- Safe for cooking on all cooking surfaces: electric, gas and induction stovetops, oven, fire and grill
- Cast iron is the original nonstick surface
- Cast iron is best for even heating and heat retention
- Cast iron is an excellent source of nutritional iron
- Cast iron is economical and durable
- The Lodge Logic 5 Quart Dutch Oven makes a great gift
- Made in the USA
- Lodge Logic 5 Quart Dutch Oven Model #L8DOL3 To Clean and Maintain Seasoning:
- Hand wash (add a little soap if you prefer)
- Rub with cooking oil
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||13.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.5 x 12.5 x 6.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.