About this item
The Lockdown Dehumidifier Rod works by slightly increasing and maintaining the air temperature inside a gun safe or other enclosure. This prevents mold and rust from accumulating. Use the safe dehumidifier rod to remove moisture from your important enclosures. Mounting brackets are included, ensuring that you can easily place and secure the device. Each gun safe dehumidifier allows warm air to circulate throughout the area on a continual basis.
Lockdown Dehumidifier Rod:
- Gun safe dehumidifier allows the warm air to circulate throughout the safe on a continual basis
- Eliminates humidity, mildew and condensation
- Removes moisture from gun safe interior
- Mounting brackets included
- Covers approximately 100 cubic feet
- Easy-install, quick-plug attachment
- Protects firearm investment guards against rust
- Material content: steel
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||18.13 x 5.13 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes you have to drill a hole for the electric cordby frienddontfriendsbuyjunk2/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?