About this item
Lock & Lock Glass Food Storage Set is the best way to cook, serve and store in the name-brand that you trust. It brings together high-temperature Borosilicate glass with locking lids for the ultimate in cooking and storing capabilities.
- 11-cup capacity
- Oven-, microwave- and freezer-safe
- High-quality heat-resistant Borosilicate glass
- Silicone gasket prevents spills
|Gift By Recipient:||For Couples , For Family , For Grandparents , For Him , For Her|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.5 x 9.0 x 8.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 3 with 3 lids!!by Mekeys2/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Three and three lidsby CCBAMA671/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES!! :D and you can put them in the oven with out the lid and dont the lid on if the glass is hot or has hot food in it cuz it will ruin the lid!!!!by Mekeys3/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but I put them on the top rack.by krazigrama2/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had the same question. When looking online at QVC I found a similar product <http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.CM_SCID.coll.item.K31531.desc.Lock-Lock-3piece-Rectangular-Glass-Storage-Set>. If these are the same then the capacities are: 1.52 cup 6"L x 4-1/4"W x 2-1/2"H; 3.17 cup 7-1/4"L x 5-1/4"W x 2-3/4"H; 7.18 cup 9"L x 6-1/2"W x 3-1/2"H according to the video online.by KKCL12/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?