About this item
The Little Wonder 9390-02-01 Fully Featured Optimax Push Blower w Honda GX390 Engine is perfect for moving leaves, debris, standing water or any other job that requires hurricane-force air. The Little Wonder 9390-02-01 uses a patented split airstream discharge which moves debris at the top and bottom of the debris pile while the remote discharge chute control puts the chute control at the handle for ease of use.
- Air cooled Honda engine provides 11.7HP @ 3600 rpm and 19.5 foot-pounds of torque @ 2500 rpm
- Four-stroke engine uses Hondas Digital CDI ignition system with variable ignition timing
- Larger, lower square discharge chute for better blowing power with larger air pattern
- Remote discharge chute provides discharge chute control at your fingertips
- Advanced impeller design for maximum air flow; gets the job done faster
- Continuously welded all-steel housing for strength and durability
- Lift handle makes lifting the blower on and off the truck easier
- Ergonomic, height-adjustable handle with anti-vibration grip
- Transport bracket for convenient tie-down during transport
- Backed by Little Wonders own 5-year warranty
Whats In The Box:
- Little Wonder 9390-02-01 Fully Featured Optimax Push Blower w Honda GX390 Engine
- Three Tubed Pneumatic Tires Two 12-inch Rear and One 10-inch Front
- Two Position Adjustable Operator’s Handle
- Transport Bracket and Recoil Cover Guard
- Remote Discharge Chute Control
- Split-Stream Deflector
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||514.31|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||58.0 x 32.0 x 32.0|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.