About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Welcome to the world of iTikes, where tech meets play. These innovative, interactive toys use Apple devices to expand play and engage kids to learn. The iTikes map lets a child explore the world through different maps to learn about countries, cultures, music and more.
Little Tikes iTikes Map, White:
- 2-in-1 play
- Compatible with Apple iPhone and iPod Touch
- App-based play unlocks interactive learning
- Standalone map reads fun facts aloud
- Apple-compatible map set includes six maps with different subjects: dinosaurs, world facts, music, solar system, world cats and world dogs
- Quizzes and games with three difficulty levels
- Detachable carrying handle for on-the-go fun
- iTikes map includes cases for iPhone and iPod Touch
- Dimensions: 1.90"L x 17.30"W x 11.40"H
- Little Tikes map requires three AA batteries (not included)
- No assembly required
|Skill Set:||Early Development|
|Age Start:||3 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.9 x 17.3 x 11.4|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. /if we don't have an i-pad or phone , can this be used on its own? I don't want to spend nearly $50.00 if the child can'y use it on its own?
- yesby dwjmsd1/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you dont need the Apple products, it has it own wand that works greatby GrandmanOregon1/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can use the item on its own, my kid is a techie so I knew one of the selling points would be that it could be hooked up to an iPhone. Not worth $50 if you don't have the devices suggested. I only paid $25 and it was worth $25.by Mommylovesdallas1/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, take a look at the demo that is posted. It shows that the toy can be used without the iPad/Phone. You can also go to iTikes.com for more information.by LookingForPresents2/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the recommended ages are 4-7, but the learning just keeps on goingby GrandmanOregon1/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say 6-7 years old would be the max for this toy. The developmental level is pretty basic but the information given is a good starting point.by Mommylovesdallas1/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- According to the manufacturer I believe that's five. But it very much depends on the child. Some seven, eight year olds might like playing around with this.by McHobbit12/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?