Similar items in stock
Little Tikes Sand & Sea Play Table
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Your little ones can go under the sea with the Little Tikes Sand & Sea Play Table —no scuba gear needed. Your kids will love the fun combination of play offered by the Little Tikes Sand and Sea Play Table. This unique Little Tikes Play Table allows multiple kids to explore the sand and the sea. They can explore alone, or invite friends to join them on their underwater adventures. If youre a school teacher searching for the perfect new addition to the toy area, your students will have fun, without realizing that theyre learning. The Sand Play Table has everything your kids need to be creative and have fun: one umbrella, sand and water wheel, tools, boats and a bridge. Plus you can remove the multipurpose lid for an even bigger play surface (as it protects from wind and the elements). Purchase the Little Tikes Sand & Sea Play Table for sea adventures your child will never forget.
Little Tikes Sand and Sea Play Table:
- Two play areas - one for creative sand play, and one for interactive water play
- Comes fully equipped with umbrella, sand and water wheel, tools, boats and bridge
- Multi-purpose lids provide additional play surfaces and protection from the elements
- Assembly required
- Holds up to 50 lbs. of sand, not included
|Age Start:||2 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||26.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||32.5 x 47.0 x 17.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, but it leaks.by onlygrandsons5/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There isn't a plug but it is very easy to tip over and drain. It's exactly what we've been looking for...by mtmth12/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?