About this item
The adorable and well-constructed Little Tikes Explorer Wagon with Umbrella serves two purposes, to keep your child protected from the elements while enjoying a fun ride. The extra large wagon is made for both kids and parents. Kids will enjoy the rides in the shade under the umbrella, and parents will enjoy using it around the house for gardening or raking leaves. All sides of the Little Tikes Wagon with Umbrella can be removed, and the handle folds flat for easy transport. The kids' wagon is well-constructed with double-wall plastic that will not rust or splinter, and it has a yoke that makes hauling and steering easy.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Age Start:||2 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||45.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||25.0 x 45.0 x 67.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This wagon is good for children to sit in as their parents pull it. It could be too heavy for a child too pull.by CommunityAnswer11/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The wagon is 29 pounds empty.by Consumer Service8/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, there are not seat belts in the wagon.by CommunityAnswer11/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are no seat belts in this wagon.by Consumer Service4/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Please visit the Little Tikes web site at www.littletikes.com and at the bottom of the page click on the Replacement Parts Icon, put your product in the search field and all available parts will show for purchase.by Consumer Service6/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?