Similar items in stock
Little Tikes Cozy Cruiser Bicycle Trailer
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Now you can take your little ones on the go in the Little Tikes trailer/jogger. This two-seat bike trailer converts easily into a jogging stroller without tools or leftover parts and it's safe and comfortable for children. This Cozy Cruiser model is constructed with a sturdy, double-wall plastic base, a rugged nylon canvas canopy and a lightweight metal frame that collapses for transportation or storage.
Little Tikes Cozy Cruiser Bicycle Trailer:
- Comfort-plus sling seat suspension with a 5-point harness
- Large storage compartment
- Constructed with a sturdy, double-wall plastic base, a rugged nylon canvas canopy and lightweight metal frame
- Hideaway front wheel
- Easy-rolling rear wheels
- Fully adjustable padded handle for comfort
- Dual foot brakes
- Little Tikes trailer/jogger dimensions: 60"L x 30"D x 39"H
- Helmets not included with this Cozy Cruiser model
- Little Tikes trailer/jogger requires assembly
See our entire assortment of bikes and ride on toys at Walmart.com.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||45.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||30.0 x 60.0 x 39.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- stationary and hard to steer, It's best if only used for joggingby BunnyLoven3/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- its fixed & you want it to be that way when you're jogging. This is a jogger not a stroller =)by GabyGyrl6/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- When used as a stroller to walk/run behind the front wheel is stationary!by PlummerboysMommy6/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- stationary,so if you're pushing it, it's not really easy to do a turn, like on a sidewalk corner..by GabeyMama4/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The front wheel is stationary so this works best as a bike trailer. If I push it I have to lift the front wheel up to make any turns. But I purchased this one for the sturdy plastic for my daughter to sit on. The other ones that just have the mesh seats make her slouch and fall off of it.by mommytotwo876/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no age limit, 100 lbs like most trailers... however I have loaded it with my kids (50/30 lbs) and a weeks worth of goroseriesby BunnyLoven3/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I guess there would be an age range. It shows starting at age one but I would suggest that as long as your child is able to sit up on thier own and their feet touch the floor of the trailer so that they can position themselves comfortably while riding. When my kids were 1 I don't think I would've used one; maybe when they were closer to 15 months but that would be at your discretion.by mommytotwo876/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The weight limit suggests 100 pounds. The age limit would depend on the size of the child. Both of my children are tall for their age and fit in well. One will be 5 and weighs 50 pounds and one will be 3 and weighs 40 pounds. They both fit in snug but comfortably. My 5 year old has to scrunch in but once he is in he fits well and can still fits under the roof.by mommytotwo877/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 50lbs for one kid 100 lbs for 2by wyobigpapa1/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- With all due respect the little tykes site, when you search for cozy cruiser in replacement parts all that comes up is"Cozy Cruisin'™ Wagon with Umbrella"by BunnyLoven3/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you may have bent the rim when you were replacing the tube (i did it on mine) Little Tykes do not offer replacement parts but if you can get a hold of an old set of instep rims you can put that rim on the little tykes axle (with a lot of difficulty) and it will work fineby BunnyLoven3/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Please visit our web site at www.littletikes.com and go to the bottom of the page under Replacement Parts and type in Cozy Cruiser and the replacement parts available will come up for purchase.by Consumer Service9/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- Rollback$36.30 Was $49.06Save $12.76