About this item
The Little Tikes Activity Garden is designed to stimulate and expand your childs curiosity and imagination through a variety of activities, sounds and games all in one toy. Within the Little Tikes Garden, children can find numerous interactive activities like a working Tap-a-Tune piano, crawl-through obstacle course, movable telescope, mirror, learning clock and a 3-language interactive telephone to name just a few. The 2-sided interactive play toy helps infants develop fine motor skills and explore their environment. Just place your child right in the center of the action and watch their eyes light up as they discover new sounds and games. The Little Tikes Activity Garden is a tool-free toy making assembly easy and fun.
Little Tikes Activity Garden:
- Learning featured throughout play environment
- Helps infants develop fine motor skills
- Safe, durable and enclosed environment makes baby feel at home
- The play center easily transforms without tools into an open, 2-sided play center for unlimited play
- Interactive take-along double-sided play panel features a mirror, learning clock, ball shaker, movable clicking bugs and a 3-language interactive telephone
- Crawl-through obstacle course
- Shape-sorter mailbox
- Working Tap-a-Tune piano sits atop the open-close door
- Movable, look-through telescope
- Open-close window shutters that feature a ball drop flower pot
- Easy to assemble and transform without tools
- Requires 3 AA batteries (sold separately)
|Age:||6 - 12 Months , 3 - 4 Years , 12 - 24 Months|
|Skill Set:||Early Development|
|Age Start:||6 Months|
|Age End:||36 Months|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||18.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 10.0 x 2.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Each side is about 2ft wide and height depends on which side you're referring toby Jmcj19/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We didn't even try to put this in a square. I don't see how a child would fit in it if you did and my granddaughter is very small. Spread out it is about 4 feet long and 2 feet wide.by McQueensgirl2/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If it helps my babe is 9 months, about 25 lbs. She couldn't be on her knees and turn around or anything but she can sit in the middle with a little room to spare. Toy is smaller then what I expected from reading reviews.by Regina1018211/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?