About this item
LittleBigPlanet 2 provides players a new means to play, create, and share, with revolutionary gameplay mechanics that allow for a level of control and customization that has never been seen before. The franchise has always empowered players to create their own levels with the same tool set used by the development team, but now with evolved creation abilities, players can not only make better levels, but completely new games across multiple genres. LittleBigPlanet 2 also features a brand new storyline, a revamped graphics engine supplying stunning visuals, and added accessories and equipment to help Sackboy to make his way through this new world.
- Play. Create. Share The LittleBigPlanet franchise continues to bring its revolutionary Play. Create. Share concept and the most accessible design tools to the videogame industry. There are brand new developer and user-generated levels to explore and Play, a huge host of materials, tools, stickers, and more to Create, and a robust set of online features for the community to Share with each other via PlayStation Network. In LittleBigPlanet 2, the world is full of infinite possibilities, where imagination becomes reality and the powers of creation are firmly in the players hands.
- Core Gameplay The experience starts with players customizing Sackboy, the stitched-together main character in LittleBigPlanet 2. From there, players learn how Sackboy interacts physically with the surrounding environment in Story Mode. Players are tasked with making their way across LittleBigPlanet 2 to discover all the quirky, wonderful, and colorful landscapes, while solving puzzles and collecting items that can be used to Create games.
- Customized Experience Whether the player is a fashion designer, an architect, or aspiring video game developer, they can show their talents off with the easy-to-use creation tools to build unique levels/games that can be used as a presentation, an in-game fashion show, a photo album, or a creative homage to your pet. In this stylish and stitched-together 3D craft material world, there is fun to be had for all ages, tastes, and player type.
- Endless Gaming Experience With more than 2.5 million user generated levels published for LittleBigPlanet on the PlayStation Network, fans will never run out of exciting environments to explore.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE with Comic Mischief and Mild Cartoon Violence
|Genre:||Action & Adventure|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 5.0 x 0.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, it's compatible and enriches the experience but it isn't neededby RantingReviewer3/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby ChevyRunsShallow12/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you don't.by TroutFly12/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does not, you can play it with a normal playstation 3 dualshock 3 or sixaxis controller.by jrlajara11/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Downloadable content that is already given to you.by RantingReviewer3/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The difference between the special edition and the normal edition is that the special edition includes allot of downloadable content that you would have to purchase in the playstation network, it is very convenient and fun for online game play and creating levels.by jrlajara5/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?