About this item
This Little Bedding by NoJo Elephant Time Velboa Blanket has an allover print on one side, and it reverses to cozy, solid Sherpa. It is cuddly, soft and warm, and it is ideal for cribs and strollers during the chilly season. The NoJo blanket features a pattern of gray and yellow elephants on a white backdrop. It features neat stitching in brown around the edges to prevent fraying. The yellow blanket's color makes it suitable for either a boy's room or a girl's room.
Little Bedding by NoJo Elephant Time Velboa Blanket, Yellow:
- Cuddly soft, reversible baby blanket
- Allover print on 1 side; reverses to solid Sherpa
- Made from 100 percent polyester fabrics
- Machine wash separately in cold water; tumble dry low heat; use only non-chlorine bleach if needed; iron on low heat if needed
- NoJo blanket measures 30" x 40"
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.86|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||40.0 x 30.0 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. Both sides are soft material.by sturner110/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it's not plastic that I can tellby MommaDomBond5/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, there is no plastic layer in this blanket. It's not meant to be waterproof or anything like that. The side with the elephant print is very smooth and looks glossy in the picture, but it's actually very soft. Hope this is helpful!by Joanna10344/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it's not plastic covered. It's fluffy, just not as fluffy as the opposite side.by Munkytoe4/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does not have any plastic coverings, nothing is plastic on this blanket. It is completely soft on both sides.by MKPM4/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?