Litter Spinner Quick Clean Cat Litter Box
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Litter Spinner Quick Clean Cat Litter Box is made from 100 percent recycled materials. It is constructed from plastic with brass finished hardware. The Litter Spinner cat litter box operates without the need for power cords or batteries.
Litter Spinner Quick Clean Cat Litter Box:
- Cat litter box
- 100% recycled materials
- No power cords or batteries needed; provides reliable quiet operation
- Covered design provides private area for cat and reduces odor
- Kitty litter box rinses with soap and water
- Easy to clean
- Hardware finish: brass
- Material: plastic
- Country of manufacture: United States
- Colors: black, hot sparkle pink, green, recycled gray, tan, purple, witty white
- Height: 22"
- Width: 20"
- Depth: 14"
- Weight: 8 lbs
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.0 x 20.0 x 22.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You manually turn the box around. The litter inside goes through a filter which sits just above a disposal box. When the box has been turned completely around (360 degrees), the disposal box holds the waste. Just pull it out (like a drawer) and empty. There's nothing to break because the turning is done manually.by Victoriany8/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- By manually spinning it :)by DClink7/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You manually turn it in a circle and all of the litter flows into the bin and then the clean litter is sifted out and the dirty litter stays in it. It is pretty quick and easy. You just have to turn it and then pull the bin out and empty it.by TJR13308/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No batteries or anything,you just turn it everyday a couple times and the waste falls into a little drawer. Then you pull out the drawer & toss. It's a great design idea. No scooping!by An anonymous customer8/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You spin it by hand. It sits on rollers.by babycasey7/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You simply push the barrel in a circle--super easy- super quickby Stellasmom547/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Do I need to order any liners at the same time that I order the Litter Spinner so that it is all ready to be used once it shipped?
- No, this box doesn't use liners.by Victoriany7/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No liners needed :)by DClink7/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?