About this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.5 x 4.5 x 12.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The clamp on this light opens to about 1.5 inches. If you have a wide variety headboard, this more than likely wouldn't work for you.by Musicman913/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The clamp opens to about 2 inches wide.by cattledog13/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can use any bulb that has the 'A' type base in this lamp; the 60 watt specification is the maximum. I've used a 15 watt bulb in this with no problems.by Musicman913/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can not use any MORE than a 60 watt bulb but you can certainly use a lower wattage bulb in it. A 40 watt bulb would be fine.by cattledog112/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this lamp can be used with CFL (compact fluorescent) bulbs and it is highly recommended that you use these as they consume less power and generate less heat. Since the switch on this unit is not a dimming switch (just on/off), any CFL will work.by Musicman913/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it can. That is what I use in mine.by cattledog16/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?