About this item
For whiter teeth and fresher breath turn to Listerine Total Care Plus Whitening mouthwash. Use this solution twice a day to noticeably whiten your teeth and help prevent cavities. This anti-cavity mouthwash helps restore enamel, strengthen teeth and kill bad breath germs. It will freshen your breath and fight unsightly plaque above the gum line. Use it as part of your daily routine and give your mouth a cleaner, fresher feeling first thing in the morning or at night before you sleep.
Listerine Total Care Plus Whitening, 32oz:
- Whitening anti-cavity mouthwash
- Listerine whitening mouthwash, 32 oz, noticeably whitens and strengthens teeth
- Freshens breath and restores enamel
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.5 x 10.45 x 2.52|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 21.6%by An anonymous customer7/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thanks for reaching out. The percent of Alcohol in this product is 21.6%. Have a great day!by Johnson & Johnson Support Team11/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- According to the label: alcohol (21.6%)by MississippiYankee19/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 21.6 %by geralyn11/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Same as other Listerine products: 21.6%by 75celtickisses12/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 21.6 %by SamIam12347/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Alcohol content is 21.6 %. The quantity is only 32 Fl oz!by XINJ2/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?