About this item
Your child can entertain a friend with snacks and stories when they gather around the handsome Lipper Childrens Square Table and Chair Set. Designed for a child's diminutive stature, the chair seats and tabletop are totally accessible, while the choice of non-toxic finishes adds a lustrous beauty to the set that adults, too, will appreciate. Constructed of a combination of beech and pine, the set comes with two chairs, so your child has a place of honor for a guest or favored plush toy.
About Lipper International Lipper International provides exceptionally valued kitchen, home & office organizers including the Soho Spice Collection; single serve coffee pod organizers; kitchen pantryware, cutting boards and tools; serving & entertaining accessories; and children's furniture and toy chests. Lipper uses the finest quality materials including stainless steel, bamboo, acacia wood, chrome- and powder-coated metals and other fine quality hard woods. Known for product functionality as well as beauty and quality craftsmanship, Lipper International combines quality, style, service, and price into every product and collection it offers.
- Table dimensions: 23.5L x 23.5W x 21H in.
- Includes 2 chairs
- Constructed of a combination of beechwood and pine
- Available in your choice of finish
- Chair weight capacity: 100 lbs.
- Recommended for children ages 3-7 years
- Easy assembly required
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||26.0|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I think this would be too small for a 7year oldby Gran21122/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My daughter is 20 months and comfortably sits in it. It may be just a bit small for the 7 year old but I think would be fine for the 5 year old. Just my thoughts.by Patience1433/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My children are 2 and 4. I think 4 and 6 is ideal age for it. My 2 year old barely touches floor while sitting on the chair. I weigh 160 pounds and I sit on these chairs sometimes. I don't rock on them, but for sitting they're pretty strong. I would not suggest climbing on the table. Hope that helps!by Toska11/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?