About this item
The Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick and Quick Yarn provides a comfortable, durable and colorful array of yarns suitable for a variety of knitting projects. This yarn is crafted from 80 percent acrylic and 20 percent wool to provide a good mixture of warmth and ease of care while also making garments machine washable. Additionally, the Lion Brand Thick and Quick yarn is weight category 6, making it an excellent choice for jackets, vests and hats. Lion Brand's Wool-Ease Yarn is also crafted with novice knitters in mind, making it an excellent beginner's yarn. This yarn is available in a wide array of colors, each of which is dyelotted. Because of this, colors may not match exactly between different bunches.
Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick and Quick Yarn:
- Weight category: 6
- 80 percent acrylic/20 percent wool
- Multi's: 5oz/141g 87yd/80m
- Solids: 6 oz/170g 108 yd/98 m
- Knit gauge: 9st x 12r = 4"/10 cm on size US13/9mm needles
- Crochet gauge: 6.6sc x 8r = 4"/10 cm on size N13/9mm hook
- Dyelotted: Dyelots do not always match
- Care: Machine wash (maximum temperature 104 degrees F/40 degrees C) tumble dry; dry cleanable; do not bleach; do not iron
- Lion Brand Wool-Ease Yarn is available in multiple colors
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.8 x 4.44 x 4.44|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This should pertain to yarn thickness, usually indicated by numbers 1 through 6. One is usually lace weight, 4 is worsted wt. and 6 is super bulky.by Grumpy70Gramma10/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They indicate the thickness and ply of the yarn. Go to Ravelry.com and search Yarn Categories. It will tell you what the standard sizes are.by Chickadee88210/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yarn category is how thick the yarn is. The higher the category, the thicker the yarn is. I would recommend looking up patterns or youtube videos for whatever it is that you want to make and buy yarn based on what the video or pattern says.by ZayZay710/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I need 28 skeins but it seems I cannot order more than 12. How can I order 28 skeins of same dye lot?
- You should be able to order more by just increasing the number in your cart. Try it. If that doesn't work, call WalMart.by Grumpy70Gramma9/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Have you tried going directly to Lionbrand.com? You can also order through Walmart.com or knitting-warehouse.com Perhaps the source you tried only had 12 balls in stock.by Chickadee8829/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Place three separate orders, do in-store pick-up, if they have it all in stock they should arrive same day. Happytinkerby Happytinker9/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Do you mean, can you order it and wait for it in the store? No, not unless they stock it in the store. Otherwise, you order it and it should be arriving in 5-7 days.by Grumpy39Gramma7/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You might have difficulty finding an exact color match, especially since nearly 18 months have gone by. Worth a try, though. You could email Lion Brand and see if they still have some in that color #. If it were me, though, I would just order more sky blue and take a chance on it. If you still have a little left of the old yarn, maybe you could make the color change gradually by knitting a couple of rows or so of the old color, then the new, then the old, etc. It might look best if you started gradually increasing the number of rows of the new color in comparison with the old.by Grumpy70Gramma7/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Beverly, The quickest and cheapest way is to order online and specify in-store pick-up, then select the store nearest you. The two online orders I made this past month were ready for pick-up within five days! You'll even get an email to let you know it's arrived. Also, there's no shipping charge. Have fun with your cape! Happytinkerby Happytinker1/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?