About this item
Lion Brand Chenille Yarn has a rich, velvety texture to make soft, luxurious garments, blankets and more. The variety of 14 different colors allows you to create whatever design suits your fancy. This bulky-weight yarn is ideal for heavier projects like afghans, pillows or cold-weather sweaters. The fabric blend of 75 percent acrylic, 18 percent polyester and 7 percent nylon requires careful hand washing. Each roll comes with 100 yards, so you can knit large projects. Enjoy the pride of craftsmanship as you make all sorts of wonderful gifts for your friends and family with this chenille yarn.
Lion Brand Chenille Yarn:
- Weight category: 5
- Content: 75% acrylic/18% polyester/7% nylon
- 2.5 oz/71 g
- 100 yd/91 m
- Knit gauge: 9st x 12r = 4"/10cm on size US 11/8mm needles
- Crochet gauge: 8sc x 8r = 4"/10cm with US-N13/9mm hook
- Care: hand wash; lay flat to dry; do not bleach; do not iron
- Available in 14 different colors
- Lion Brand Yarn made in the USA
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.1687|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.5 x 3.0 x 5.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I would say no, unless you double the yarn, or preferably combine it with another long-wearing yarn.by Siobhan10985/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by Jamoknight5/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?