Linon Home Decor Products, Inc. Work Island with Butcher Block Top, Chrome
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Expand your kitchen work and storage space with this Butcher Block Top Island. Two shelves on this kitchen work island with butcher block top provide extra storage space for your many kitchen gadgets, while heavy duty locking casters allow for easy mobility. This work island is small enough to store neatly in your kitchen, yet large enough to provide the extra workspace needed.
Linon Home Decor Products, Inc. Work Island with Butcher Block Top, Chrome:
- Versatile and mobile
- Heavy duty locking casters
- 2 shelves
- Some assembly required
- 6-month limited warranty
- Dimensions: 26"W x 20"D x 36"H
- Linon Home Decor Products, Inc. Kitchen Islands Butcher Block Top model# 98105MTLBB01KDU
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||20.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||20.0 x 26.0 x 36.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The top just rests on the frame. The entire unit is pressure fitted. It is very wobbly when assembled so there would be a lot of shaking as you open and close the microwave door. There is no weight limit on any packaging or manual. I do not suggest buying to place a heavy appliance on top, especially if you plan to use the wheels. Would be ok if the kitchen cart wedges permanently between two stable counters or appliances so that the counters or appliances provide the stability.by KazyKazy4/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no maximum weight information on the box or the product literature.by KazyKazy12/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Geemom31/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby KazyKazy11/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Policies & Plans
WHAT IS COVERED
This product is covered under our manufacturer's 6 months limited warranty (Linon Home Dcor Products). To ensure your complete satisfaction, this warrants to the original purchaser that the Linon supplied item is free from defects in material and workmanship, as of the date of purchase, and that will, under normal use and proper care, remain so for six months after the date of purchase.
Replacement of missing or initially defective parts will be sent, at no charge, for a period of 30 days from the date of purchase with valid proof of purchase providing the parts are available in our warehouse and the item purchased is part of our current inventory.
It remains the customer's responsibility for freight and packaging charges to and from the customer service center. Labor and material charges to remove or replace parts under this warranty are not covered.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
This warranty does not cover: Furniture used for commercial purposes, failures caused by improper care, unreasonable or abusive use, freeze damage, acts of God, rust, purchased parts or return freight and packaging charges. Proof of purchase (dated register receipt) is required for warranty claims.
HOW TO OBTAIN SERVICE
For further information, please contact our customer service department, c/o Linon Home Dcor Products, Inc., between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday:
LINON HOME DCOR PRODUCTS, INC.
CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT
22 JERICHO TURNPIKE
MINEOLA, NY 11501
Toll free number: 1-800-262-1852 Customer Service
Visit our web site www. Linon.com to order spare parts and for care instructions on your newly purchased furniture.