Customers also viewed these products
- $8.99 Was $9.99Save $1.00
- Reduced Price$59.48 List price $82.93Save $23.45
Cisco Linksys WUSB600N Ultra RangePlus Wireless-N USB Network Adapter
Consider these popular products
- $33.32 Was $42.99Save $9.67
- $38.09 Was $45.99Save $7.90
- $32.99 Was $35.00Save $2.01
- $42.85 Was $62.20Save $19.35
- $38.09 Was $55.67Save $17.58
- $33.32 Was $48.37Save $15.05
- $20.39 Was $22.83Save $2.44
- $16.49 Was $19.96Save $3.47
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Just plug it into your computer's USB port to take advantage of high-speed wireless network access.
Cisco Linksys WUSB600N Ultra RangePlus Wireless-N USB Network Adapter:
- Dual-band network adapter
- Wireless connectivity in your desktop or laptop computer
- Linksys Wireless-N USB network adapter signal travels much farther than standard Wireless-G
- Works well with standard Wireless-G, -A, and -B equipment
- Ultra RangePlus desktop wireless USB adapter uses twice as much radio bandwidth when both ends of the wireless link are Wireless-N
|Compatible Devices:|| |
|Manufacturer Part Number:||WUSB600N|
|System Requirements:|| |
|Primary Shelf ID:||232899|
|Features:||Supports up to 256-bit encryption (WEP, WPA and WPA2) , MIMO technology uses multiple radios to create a robust signal that travels farther and reduces dead spots , High-speed, Dual-band Wireless-N (draft 802.11n) networking for desktop or notebook PC|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I purchased Linksys Wireless-N USB Network Adapter with Dual-Band yesterday. Does this box include another piece i.e. docking station or charger?
- you get a adapter and a holder w/ a usb cord and a disk. That's all you need..by Joe11041/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You dont need a charger..it runs off of your computer USB port.by jumborabbit2/13/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This device uses the energy provided by the computer it is connected to. All power needed comes through the USB connection.by SPinBuddy8/27/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it comes with a stand but since it plugs into the usb, it doesn't require a charger. The cord is long enough that the adapter can be "hidden" behind other things on your desk.by PollyWannaCracker11/13/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you need to connect to a wireless router in order to get a signal, if there is a signal nearby that isn't protected, you can use it thenby Joe11041/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Your router must be connected to your internet source...then you use this to make your computer wi-fi (wireless) and you can use it anywhere within the range of your router. No wiring needed.by jumborabbit2/13/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A wireless router will allow you to set up a Wi-Fi network in your home however you do first need to arrange for the internet to come into your home either via a phone line (DSL or dial up) or broadband. If you opt for broadband the cable company will typically supply a cable modem for a monthly rental fee on your cable bill. If you live in one of the few areas in the USA that has FIOS (Fiber Optic Lines) the set up & fees are similar to cable. If you do have internet in at least one room in your house you can use a router and USB stick to get it from the room it is in to the room your PC is in without lots of wires. I hope this helps.by NeonPink1/3/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- if you have a wireless router, you can can be wired on 1 computer and wireless on the other with this adapterby Joe11041/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, as long as you get a Linksys (Cisco) router that is compatable with it.by MothersBadSon1/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No ... you need a router too. I recommend a Linksys N band extended range router..see my other reviews..they are easy to set up together and give you great range (distance) and yes if you use these together you can have a computer in another room without running any wires to it..by jumborabbit1/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?