Linksys E900 Wireless Router
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Create a powerful home wireless network system with the Linksys E900 Wireless Router. The Linksys Wireless Internet Router features a 802.11n WiFi Standard connection with 2.4GHz wireless technology that allows you to stream multimedia, run multiple applications and surf the Internet at the same time. The Linksys E900 Router features two antennae with an outdoor range of 984', allowing you to use your devices outside your home. Its 300Mbps wireless transmission speed makes for speedy file transfer. Four RJ-45 ports allow you to connect your Internet-ready TVs, computers, smart phones, video game consoles and other WiFi devices, making the Linksys Wireless Internet Router a versatile piece of equipment. The Linksys E900 Wireless Router comes with four wireless security modes that can prevent thieves from hacking into your computer.
Linksys E900 Wireless Router:
- WiFi Standard: 802.11n
- 2.4GHz wireless technology
- Number of Antennas: 2
- Wireless Transmission Speed: 300Mbps
- Wireless Security: 128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPS
- Outdoor Antenna Range: 984'
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- 4 x RJ-45 ports
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.5 x 2.9 x 7.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. what is the distance the routers will work at and will it go through walls and a floor.
- Yes you can drill a hole through your wall to run the wire from one computer to the other. You can get an ethernet splitter to run from the one computer to the other. You can buy the splitter very inexpensively on Wal-Mart .Com.We are doing it ourselves.Ask someone at your local Wal-Mart store in the electronics dept about the distance you can use the router they are very knowledgeable about such things. At least they are here where I live.by MrsPeg7/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends on how big your house is and how many routers you want. You could get multiple but it is too much of a hassle and I would recommend you get a single router instead. I would recommend Linksys but a more powerful model than the N300/E900 series.by RobertL1g2xn6/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby RobertL1g2xn2/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes I have windows 8 and works great.by NFLDallasCowboys9/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this product is compatible.by CommunityAnswer11/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Marlene. The device will work with Windows 10.by Linksys Staff11/12/2015Written by a verified representative from Linksys StaffWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?