Link Depot 6' Gold Plated RCA Component Video Cable
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get the Link Depot 6' Gold Plated RCA Component Video Cable to set up your home theater equipment. It offers fast and reliable transfer solutions for RCS compatible table components, such as a DVD player or video game console. This RCA video cable can be used to connect high-performance video equipment to an HDTV and enables you to get a crisper and clearer image. The quality materials used in the three component video cable ensure that it is durable for years of dependable use. This gold plated RCA cable offers excellent conductivity and provides secure and reliable data transmission. The length of the RCA male to male cable is 6', which makes it flexible and useful when connecting your equipment.
Link Depot 6' Gold Plated RCA Component Video Cable:
- Gold-plated contacts for secure and dependable data transfer
- RCA video cable ensures long-lasting quality
- Gold plated RCA cable length: 6'
- Provides fast, reliable data transfer for DVD players, video game consoles and other equipment
- Can connect your high-performance equipment to a HDTV for clear image quality
- Made with high quality materials for durability and long life
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.0 x 9.0 x 1.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have never seen RCA connectors on a laptop. I use an S-video cable for Video and a stereo miniature connection for audio. Because these are the connections on my laptop.by Ajay432/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?