Lingerie Solutions - Buty Pant Bottom Enhancing Padded Panties
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enjoy extra curves with the Lingerie Solutions Buty Pant Bottom Enhancing Padded Panties. They feature a padded bottom, helping you look your best wherever you go. Wear them under pants, skirts and dresses for enhanced feminine lift and fullness. They're a simple and effective way to fill out stylish outfits for the appearance you want. The pre-shaped contours look natural. A full-coverage silhouette and silky fabric offer comfort all day. They come in colors that pair easily with other bras and lingerie. These women's padded panties are an asset to just about any wardrobe.
Lingerie Solutions - Buty Pant Bottom Enhancing Padded Panties:
- 89% Polyester, 11% Lycra
- Natural looking
- Hand wash
|Clothing Size:||L , M|
|Clothing Category:||Women , Women's Plus|
|Country of Origin - Components:||USA or Imported|
|Size:||L , M|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, that is what I love most about it. It isn't silly or obvious. No one would know.by alleycat634/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I was a little disappointed with the amount of padding. Was hoping for a "fuller" effect. Added approximately 1" . Not that noticeable. I would say that the padding should be doubled. Still I liked the panty but was hoping for a little bit more out of it.by Prettyrunninggirl10/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say at least 2-3. I went from flat to visibly pronouncedby MrsKBE7/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These panties add about an inch and a half. I recommend these with slacks.by Princessgirly10/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- From 1 inch to 3/4 inchby Wendy4Walmt10/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Maybe one full inch. I didn't want a lot. Its just enough for me.by rr120710/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- About 5 inchesby disue10/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- 1 1/4 inch.by Abbey12344/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not sure but I weigh 135 and am 5'5" and the XL is the size I need.by lv2swm10/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I am not sure what size panties it relates to but what I can tell you is that if you are 5"2' or 3" with hips 36inches or in that region, it will be too tall and too big.by keish77710/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I purchased a medium. I am tall and fairly thin and usually wear 6-8 dress size. I medium fit me perfectly/by Prettyrunninggirl10/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm a hispanic women, size 10 in pants, weight about 147-148 pounds, I'm 5,6 and the size large was a little small.by Mn60364/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Medium panty is a Size 6. I wear a medium panty but bought this in a large because one review said they run small. The large is a perfect fit.by MrsKBE10/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (14) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- These panties in medium is a size 6 or 7.by Princessgirly3/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Q. My upper leg is very thin so I need a small leg opening. What is the diameter of the leg opening? thanks
- I also have small legs. I had to order a medium in this product because a small was not available. I am 5'3" and weight 110 lbs and it fits good in the legs. The leg opening is 23", I hope this helps!by granney419/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?