About this item
The Lil' Sew & Sew 100-Piece Sewing Kit has everything required to handle your daily sewing needs or mending emergencies. Designed especially for beginners, this 100-piece sewing kit includes 32 spools of threads, 32 bobbins with varied colored threads, and 32 needles. This beginner sewing kit also includes various other accessories that can be of great help when sewing or mending, including small scissors, thimble, measuring tape, seam ripper, and threader. All of the items are arranged compactly in the package for easy storage and transport.
Lil' Sew & Sew 100-Piece Sewing Kit:
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 2.0 x 10.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Needles that come with this are only for hand sewing.by leebees2/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The needles are just for hand sewing. The kit doesn't come with any sewing machine needles. There is also an assortment of different needles in the small case it comes it.by MissGeek2/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hand sewingby DAWB12/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It appears the needles are just for hand sewing.by Yellowvette2/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not sure what type they are or what kind of bobbin SA156 is but the ones in the kit are small and made of what felt like cheap metal. They were smaller than my plastic Brother bobbins I have but you could always rewind it onto a new a bobbin if you wanted to. Just don't expect there to be much thread on the spools or bobbin and there may be cut or frayed threads.by MissGeek12/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe they are "15" bobbinsby ashleyg132/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has metal bobbins, not plastic if that is what you need.by PlanoGal10/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No they're metal bobbinsby leebees8/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bobbins were not plastic but a cheap metal. They are also smaller than a Brother bobbin so I wouldn't recommend using it in your machine if you do decide to get this kit. Also, the thread is pretty cheap and there isn't much on it. I'd recommend rewinding the bobbin onto a plastic one since they aren't winded very well anyways but also that you spend your money on a different kit as I just returned mine since the thread was cut and frayed. Not sure if everyone had that problem but even the quality of the thread is enough to deter me.by MissGeek7/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No they are metal.by DAWB12/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?