About this item
No-Tools Easy Lift Trim-At-Home Shades offer the look and fit of custom cellular shades at a fraction of the cost.Simply trim the shades at home for a perfect fit, then peel and stick for a permanent installation that is effortless;no drill,screws or brackets required. Easy Lift shades are cordless for ease and child safety.The energy efficient homeycomb fabric softly filters light, while providing privacy and UV protection.
No-Tools, Easy-Lift, Trim-At-Home, Cellular, Light-Filtering Shade, Natural:
- Trim-at-Home for a perfect fit
- 36" width can be trimmed to fit windows 21" to 36"
- 48" width can be trimmed to fit windows 28" to 48"
- Easy to trim with utility knife
- Permanent installation in seconds with peel-and-stick application
- Requires no tools, screws or brackets to install
- For inside or outside mount (inside mount requires 1 1/4" minimum depth)
- Single cell 9/16" non-woven polyester fabric provides a stylish look in any room
- Honeycomb cells help block the flow of cold air from entering a room
- Cordless lift mechanism provides easy operation; safe for children and pets
- Clean shade with regular dusting or light vacuuming; spot clean for stains
- Lifetime limited warranty
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, these do help with the heat.by CommunityAnswer11/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Cindy, Thank you for your question. This shade will not help block the heat from the sun as well as the Easy Lift Light Blocking Shade because of the heat reflective layer in it. If you have further questions please contact our customer service at 888-608-6611. Thank your for your interest in our products.by shadepro3612/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- We just installed these shades and pulled them down part way. The room seemed to be cooler. Hope this helps you (read how we learned to cut the shades). See BetDan's review.by BetDan6/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have found that they do help in keeping the room cooler.by StockbridgeShopper6/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello GV, Thank your for your question. The adhesive will stick on any surface, as long as it is clean, and smooth. Thank you for your interest in this product.by shadepro3616/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes absolutelyby indianrock6/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes-this item will stick to your windows.by CommunityAnswer5/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello Dino, Thank you for your question. This particular shade is Natural. If you would like to get a visual of the actual product, please visit our website at redishade.com, and check out our free swatch service, so that you can see what the color is. Thank your for your interest in our products.by shadepro3616/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- a natural off ivoryby indianrock6/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These blinds only come in one color, white.by CommunityAnswer5/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?