About this item
The Lifoam 87-Quart Rustic, Wooden Cooler features a sturdy, rust-proof, galvanized steel liner and foam insulation to keep beverages ice cold. Safe and lead free, this Outdoor Wooden Cooler, Star Emblem, is strong and functional. This wooden patio cooler has a rugged, tavern-style design that adds a classic yet unique flair to any setting. The Lifoam 87-Quart Rustic Wooden Cooler is ideal for patios, gardens and wooden decks. Featuring a convenient drainage spout to dispose of melted ice, this wooden patio cooler is easy to maintain and clean.
Lifoam 87-Quart Rustic, Outdoor Wooden Cooler, Star Emblem:
- Holds 96 cans plus ice
- Rust-proof, galvanized steel liner
- Drainage spout
- Foam insulation keeps drinks cold
- Lead free
- Assembled dimensions: 48"L x 14.8"W x 31.25"H
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||46.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||48.0 x 14.88 x 31.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- There is a small drain plug under the bottom of the cooler, it will have to be moved outside to drain. It has a cap that screws in and off for easy drainage.by RainaL6/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It looks like a hose would hook up to it, we have it outside already and use a bucket underneath.by Deutch714/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?