About this item
The Lifetime Pro Courtside 48" Portable Basketball System features a 48" shatterproof Fusion backboard, a Slam-It rim and contains a strong arm eight adjustment mechanism that allows you to adjust it from 8' to 10'. This basketball backboard system includes an all-weather nylon net, a 3" diameter sturdy round steel pole and a 31-gallon heavy-duty portable base. It will provide a stable rim and backboard for hours of hard play.
Lifetime Pro Courtside Portable Basketball System:
- Lifetime basketball system withbasketball features a 48" shatter-proof Fusion backboard
- Strong Arm height adjustment mechanism
- Adjusts from 8-10' high
- Black Slam-It rim
- All-weather nylon net
- 3" diameter round steel pole
- 31 gal portable base
- Assembly is required
- Model# 90438
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||79.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||48.0 x 30.0 x 120.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The entire system but it's relatively easy, especially between two peopleby Lulyf14/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to bolt the pole together (3 pc's.), assemble the backboard springs and attach the board and weight to the pole.by 220swiftguy4/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- To view what needs to be assembled... Assembly Instructions can be accessed and downloaded for all your lifetime products at this location: http://www.lifetime.com/customerservice/assemblyinstructions Just enter in your model # (and product ID # if available) and you should be able to get the pdf file to download.by LifetimeProducts3/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- With the seats down yes. I put it in my Durango but had to put the seats down.by Lulyf15/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I have a Dodge Caravan with the seats down fit no problem. That box is roughly 3 feet wide, 4feet long and a foot high.by DKCasterline5/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product, when packaged measures 48.31” x 33.13” x 10.31” and weighs 79lbsby LifetimeProducts5/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think it is too hard to move. I would use water instead of sand though. It will make it easier to move. You will get a good pre workout moving it through the grass. ;O) In my opinion this would be a good choice. I'm female, 5'6 140lbs and I can move it fairly easily.by bucknut5/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's possible but you may need help, we filled ours with 5 bags of sand so it's another 250 lbs. that your moving, but, it does have wheels so all you have to do is have help tilting it over onto the wheels and just roll it away.by plham5/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is possible - the base is VERY heavy once filled though. If you filled with water, it would be easier to empty, move and then refill.by LifetimeProducts5/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?