About this item
Featuring a large capacity, the Lifetime 80-Gallon Compost Tumbler is the perfect addition to your backyard. The ingenious tumbler design easily turns on its axis for balanced rotation and the internal aeration bar mixes compost and provides air flow. Constructed of high-density polyethylene (HDPE), the Compost Tumbler is durable, UV-protected and has dark, double-wall panels to absorb and retain heat. For added convenience, it has an extra large removable lid and a spring-loaded pin that locks rotation during filling.
Lifetime 80-Gallon Compost Tumbler, Black:
- Black, double-wall panels absorb and retain heat
- Extra large, removable lid
- Ingenious tumbler design
- Turns on axis for easy and balanced rotation
- Spring-loaded pin to lock rotation during filling
- Internal aeration bar mixes compost and allows air flow
- Aesthetically pleasing appearance; no more messy compost heaps
- Compost material is enclosed and helps keep pests out
- Convenient loading height
- Sturdy 1.25" diameter steel tubing frame
- Internal aeration system
- How to compost guide included
- All hardware included
- Easy assembly
- Dimensions: 40"L x 35.5"W x 43"H
- Made in China
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||58.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||35.5 x 40.0 x 43.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Does weight of compost create unstable situation when turning canister? Is the frame strong enough to hold a full canister?
- I filled up on 3/4 of space and it turns well. No problem.by Lekiii5/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it does not appear to be unstable and the frame is strong enough for a full load.by MidMoMarie5/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- So far the weight of the materials composting haven't been a problem. I'm finding the composter to be very sturdy.by GreenGardenFolks5/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, It is very well centered and turns very easy. I've actually added some composted mulch to mine to see if I can get some activity started being winter and no green stuff to add.by Trapper525/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The base of the composter is stable to allow for a full bin of compost. You'll just needs to make sure it is on a stable, level surface.by LifetimeProducts5/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Approximately 6 to 7 weeks. Depends on how much material you keep adding during the process.by DBFer5/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The length of time required for composting depends on the ingredients used, how hot it gets, and the length of time the composter is exposed to the sun. On average it takes at least 7 weeks.by LifetimeProducts5/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?