About this item
Have fun playing basketball and dunking on the Lifetime 73729 48" Shatter Guard Backboard and Rim Combo. The backboard has a steel frame for strength and support, and can be mounted on a square pole or wall for versatile use. For a durable and shatterproof design, the Lifetime backboard is constructed from Makrolon polycarbonate. It gives the look of professional glass and rebounds with the same action of a glass backboard while offering the safety benefits of Makrolon polycarbonate. To absorb the force of slam dunks, the rim has double-compression springs and wrap-around bracing. The spring design of the rim adds to the safety of the equipment, ensuring that you can enjoy the game for years to come. Fade-resistant graphics on the basketball backboard hold up against the sun and help it maintain a clean look. For added convenience, a nylon net is included with the Lifetime 73729 48" Shatter Guard Backboard and Rim Combo.
Lifetime 73729 48" Shatter Guard Backboard and Rim Combo
- Lifetime backboard has a 48" Shatter Guard steel-frame
- Makrolon polycarbonate playing surface
- 48" x 30" x 1" square, rugged steel frame
- Pro-glass look
- Superior rebounds
- Blow-molded frame pad, fade-resistant graphics and an arena-style, high-performance Slam-It Pro Rim
- Double-compression springs with wrap-around bracing
- Nylon net included
- Model: 73729
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||34.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||48.0 x 2.0 x 30.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. will this fit a lifetime pole that I bought several years ago? I don't know where to find the model #.
- You can inquire about compatibility of this backboard with your existing pole by calling the Lifetime Products Customer Service Department at 1 800 225 3865 or email email@example.com LifetimeProducts2/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It fit onto my old pole. On the back of my old backboard, there are two parallel vertical bars holding it, with the top part bent making it look like a "Y". Can be re-bent according my needs.by NenZilla2/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes. you will need to buy 4" pole bracket about45dollarsby soboman103/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not just no, heck noby Thutton8196/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In order to mount this combo to the roof (or wall, or existing pole), you will need to purchase the Lifetime Mounting Kit separately.by LifetimeProducts3/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, I tried everyway I could thing of to mount it without using their kit. The bottom line is it is not supported properly without the braces that come with their kit.by plantmanager5005/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, drilling holes into this backboard will crack the backboard and void the warranty. You will need to order the 9594 Mounting Kit through Lifetime's Customer Service Department by calling 1 800 225 3865 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. They will be happy to advise you on the installation.by LifetimeProducts5/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?