About this item
The Lifetime 3-Man Sport Fisher Kayak is the ultimate fishing kayak. The tunnel hull design makes it possible to stand up and fish, or to sit side-saddle without tipping over. It seats up to three people, providing comfortable, balanced seating for solo, tandem or family fun. With scupper holes, multiple footrest positions and molded carry handles, the Sport Fisher is perfect for recreational fishing trips. The Lifetime 3-Man Sport Fisher also includes two padded backrests, fishing pole holders, a 6-inch storage hatch and two double-sided paddles. An optional accessory mount even makes it possible to add a rudder or electric motor to your kayak.
Lifetime, 10', 3-Man Sport Fisher Kayak, Camouflage, with Bonus Backrests and Paddles:
- Seats up to 3 people
- 4 fishing pole holders
- Comfortable ergonomic seating
- Hull design
- Provides ultra stability and great tracking
- Multiple footrest
- Positions for different size riders
- Cupper holes drain cockpit area
- Molded front and rear
- Carry handles
- "High and dry" seating keeps riders off the floor of the kayak
- Ditty trays and shock cord straps to secure loose items
- Rear storage hatch
- Front and rear molded paddle cradle, paddle clips on both sides
- 10' compact length for easy transport and storage
- Durable high-density polyethylene (HDPE) construction
- UV-protected: will not fade, crack or peel
- Includes padded backrests (2) and paddles (2)
- Blow-molded polyethylene kayak: 120" x 36"
- Lightweight design: 60 lbs
- Maximum weight capacity: 500 lbs
- Draft: 6"
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||72.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||120.0 x 36.0 x 19.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. Have a 09 honda accord. No problem loading and unloading the kayak on my car.by noseopenkid4/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As this kayak is 10' long and 3' wide. so yes it should fit nicely.I have put mine on top of my jeep Cherokee.even though this is marketed as a 3 person its kinda like a tent it actually fits 2 nicely but to get 3 on it two would have to be small kids.by nmuhunter2/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes - with a rack.by Savannah904/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a lot of extra room on this kayak. It says that it fits up to 3 people. But it's more like 2 adults and a small child. I bungee corded down an old milk create behind me for extra storage and there's plenty of extra room in front too. The dry storage compartment is kinda small and located in the very rear of the kayak so forget about accessing it while on the water.by noseopenkid5/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes there is some space in the middle with rubber holders.by Lizzyru5/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a front cargo area with straps to secure your tackle box or cooler, and behind the back seat is a hollow storage hatch with a 6" cap for other items.by LifetimeProducts5/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The unit weighs 60 lbs.by CommunityAnswer1/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Bobbyjoe, This kayak has a Lightweight 60 lb. design.by LifetimeProducts1/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?