LifeSmart Power Plus Copper 1500 6-Element Infrared Quartz Heater, Natural Oak
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enjoy high quality infrared heat housed in an Amish-inspired, furniture-grade cabinet with the LifeSmart Heater. Three copper heat exchangers quickly and efficiently heat rooms from floor to ceiling.
LifeSmart Power Plus Copper 1500 6-Element Infrared Quartz Heater:
- Oak wood cabinet
- Natural stain finish
- FSC certified wood
- 6 infrared quartz heating elements
- Quartz heater is rated at 25,000 hours
- LED display
- Touch button controls
- 2 Heat settings: Low / High
- Heats up to 1,500 square ft of unobstructed space
- Single high output scroll fan
- Quiet operation
- Washable, electrostatic filter
- Remote control
- Automatic tip-over safety shut off
- 6' power cord
- Electrical requirements: 110v 3 prong outlet
- Infrared quartz heater dimensions: 19" x 13" x 18"
- Warranty: 3-year limited
LifeSmart quartz heaters have a miniature heat chamber, infrared heating coils, a solid state electronic control system, dual high and low limit switches to regulate temperature and air flow, and a stylish cabinet. These infrared heaters also feature solid-state thermostat with high voltage relays for turning the infrared tubes on and off, along with a dual DC fan system to eliminate harmful electromagnetic radiation that can be produced by AC fans. These heaters are 'green technology' products in every respect that produce high-quality infrared heat at a fraction of the price of conventional portable heaters. LifeSmart heaters are an excellent source of heat for up to 1000 square feet of indoor space. These heaters plug into standard 110v household outlets.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||47.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||18.0 x 13.0 x 19.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, unfortunately this unit has only a low and high temp setting.by ozzie77711/24/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes i believe you canby nickjdunn11/24/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does, but it could be a little larger, as I have trouble reading it from a distance...by ozzie77711/24/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think if you look closley at the picture you can see the temp up and temp down arrows. It also has a remote which i believe controlls the temperature along with the timer. I did some checking online because i want one of these myself and from what i understand yes it has a thermostat...the high and low are how much electricity it uses to achieve that temperature. From what i understand low uses 750watts where as high uses 1500wattts. Either way it will heat your room to the temp you want it will just take longer on low.by nickjdunn11/22/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Less than a dollar a day, unless you run it on highest setting for long periods of time...but I can assure you that, if. your house is adequately insulated, then you won't need to run the heater on high. I only use mine on high just long enough to warm the air temp to 72 degrees, then I set it back to 68.by ozzie77711/24/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?