LifeSmart Getaway 4-Person Spa with Matching Spa Step
Customers also considered
- Reduced Price$129.99Was
About this item
About this item
The Getaway 4-person spa features indestructible rock solid unibody construction and is a full-sized spa that is part of LifeSmart's Plug n Play series. This LifeSmart spa plugs into a standard 110v electrical outlet to eliminate the higher installation and operating costs of other full-sized spas. Click here for a Hot Tub Buying Guide.
LifeSmart Getaway 4-Person Spa with Matching Spa Step:
- 4 person capacity
- Deep bucket seating
- 12 hydrotherapy jets
- Rotating back jets
- Waterfall feature
- Rigid sandstone unibody construction
- 110v, 3-prong dedicated 15-amp outlet electrical service
- Single 1.5-hp, single-speed pump
- 1kw thermal friction heating system
- Digital topside LED controls
- Full foam insulation
- Thermal hard spa cover
- Matching sandstone spa steps: 30'' x 22'' x 15''
- Exterior spa dimensions: 70'' x 61'' x 32''
- Spa warranty: 2 Years Shell, 1 Year Parts and 90 Days Labor
- For additional information on this LifeSmart spa, please call: 877-214-2317
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||340.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||70.0 x 61.0 x 32.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes it doesby outdoorsgirl118/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes the cover does come with an ASTM approved lock kitby Doc6268/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, quite simple to attach to the side of the spa.by LuvMyChihuahua8/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, Our hot tub still trips the Overheat circuit. I wish I would of bought one locally. In hind sight I wish I spent the money on a better spa so I don't have the frustration of it not being ready when we want to use it.by SearchIND8/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've had it for over 2 years and am still enjoying it. I had the motor replaced but it was all taken care of within the first year (probably a defect) but it's the best part of my deck late at night!by Oregonian028/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In a word,no. And don't even think that it is warranted.by securitymaster8/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can the tempature of the water be controlled? I'm looking for something that I can heat in the winter and cool down in for the summer.
- Yes the spa temp can be controlled by the top side difital t/statby Doc6263/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes..It has a panel to control the HEAT for the tub....as far as cooling down in the summer, if the water's too warm...add some from the hose.by Oregonian029/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$879.99Was