Check out these related products
Lexmark 3044503 X544n Color Laser MFP
Consider these popular products
- $27.99 List price $39.00Save $11.01
- Rollback$44.48 Was $49.44Save $4.96
- $104.00 List price $399.00Save $295.00
- $59.99 List price $79.99Save $20.00
- $126.89 Was $136.65Save $9.76
- $54.99 List price $99.88Save $44.89
- $129.99 List price $199.99Save $70.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
X544n Color Laser MFP Network ready; 25 ppm black or color; 500 MHz Processor; 128MB RAM; 1200 x 1200 dpi; 250-sheet input; 100-sheet output; Single-sheet manual feed; USB and 10/100BaseTX Ethernet; PostScript 3 and PCL 6 emulations and PPDS Migration Tool; OCR software; 800 to 3,000 pages per month recommend month; 1 Year onsite warranty; ships with 2,500-page black and 2,000-page color cartridges
|Color:||Gray , White , Other|
|Maximum Print Resolution:||1200 x 600 dpi|
|Recommended Use:||Plain Paper Print|
|Maximum Scanner Resolution:||600 dpi|
|Number of Sheets:||1 x Input Tray 250 Sheet , 1 x Manual Feed Slot 1 Sheet , 1 x Output Bin 150 Sheet , 1 x Automatic Document Feeder 50 Sheet|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||3044503|
|RAM Memory:||128 MB|
|Primary Shelf ID:||163957|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The maximum scan size on the X544n is 8.5" X 14".by LexmarkStaff7/31/2012Written by a verified representative from LexmarkStaffWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No; the X544n has network capabilities, but does not have built-in duplex. If you want this feature, check out the X544dn which has both duplex and networking, or the X544dw which offers duplex and wireless. The X544n does have a 50 sheet document feeder, so you print one side of a document, take them out of the tray and place them back in the feed drawer, and then print the other side of the document. Kind of a manual duplex, but this may work for you.by LexmarkStaff7/31/2012Written by a verified representative from LexmarkStaffWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?